We are now providing repairing service for most Yuneec drone models including H520, H3, H+, Q500, H920, MAntis Q/G and Breeze. All repair will be done by Yuneec certified technician to ensure quality of service. Please check out our repair plan below for your model.
All Repair fees below only includes drone diagnosis and labor. Parts cost will be provided once technician identified the issue.
For Typhoon H models including H+, H3 and H520, camera will not be included in our repair service.
1. Add your repair service to your cart based on your model
2. Check out and pay through our secure payment system
3. Receive an email from Yuneec to confirm your repair and instruction for shipping the drone to our service center
4. Repair typically takes about 7-14 business days depends on the schedule to ensure all necessary repairs are completed
5. Yuneec certified technician will perform final checklist and test fly before return shipping
6. Repair completed and enjoy your working Yuneec drone again!
Disclaimer: We do not repair any drone that is already water-soak, completely totaled (Physically damaged) or Burnt or melted. If you are not sure about either the repair can or cannot be done, please contact our support email for more information.